Maura Milas Vroman, D.D.S., M.S.
Dr. Maura Vroman was born and raised in Rock Island, Illinois. From a young age, she knew she had a passion for helping others.
This led her to pursue a career in orthodontics. Dr. Vroman spent 11 years dedicated to gaining the education and experience necessary to give patients healthy, beautiful smiles!
Education and Experience
Dr. Vroman received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Augustana College in 2005, graduating magna cum laude.
In 2008, she graduated from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry with her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree.
She then went on to complete her Master's degree and earned a Certificate in Orthodontics from the University of Iowa in 2010.
Outside the Office
Dr. Vroman married her high school sweetheart, Dr. Jake Vroman, who currently works as a teacher in the Quad Cities. Jake and Maura are proud to live in their hometown and be involved in the community in which they grew up.
They have four children, Noah, Jimmy, Sully, and Bodhi. In her spare time, Dr. Vroman enjoys spending time with her family and swimming.
Dr. Vroman is a board-certified orthodontist, a designation held by only 30% of orthodontists.
She stays up-to-date with the latest treatments as a member of many dental and orthodontic organizations, including:
- The American Association of Orthodontists
- The American Board of Orthodontics
- The American Dental Association
- The College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- The Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- The Illinois State Dental Society
- The Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- The Rock Island District Dental Society